Youth Pastor Post
St Mary's Chipping Norton
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and faith-filled Youth Pastor (either full-time (37.5hrs/wk) or part-time (22.5hrs/wk)...
- to join our large and supportive team at an exciting time of growth for the church
- to develop our established youth ministry
- to engage and disciple the youth in our community
- to teach them the Bible and model a Spirit-filled life, identifying and raising young leaders among them
- to have fun
- to equip them to be life-long followers of Jesus Christ
Please click on links below to download a Role Description and Application Form
Applications to be returned to: James Kennedy, St Mary's Church Office, Church Street, Chipping Norton, OX7 5NT, Telephone: 01608 645668 / 646202. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: noon, Monday 13th November 2023
Interviews: Tuesday 21st November 2023
Start Date: 1st January 2024 (or as soon as possible, thereafter)
St Mary’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. DBS Enhanced Disclosure is required.
There is an occupational requirement under Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010 for this post to be held by an actively practising Christian who assents to our statement of faith