Campaign Director for ‘Building to Serve’ Project
St Mary's Chipping Norton
At St Mary’s, we have an exciting vision to serve our community in an ambitious and creative way at a time of increasing need for many. We are therefore seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced person to direct a substantial fundraising campaign.
Our vision is two-fold:
1) In our town centre… to acquire the former NatWest Bank building and to transform it into a vibrant centre of social activity serving a wide cross-section of the community, and into a visible and accessible source of practical support for some of the most vulnerable in our town;
2) In our church building… to enhance our historic church building, enabling it to serve better as both a place of worship and as a valuable resource for the town, equipped for today’s needs and and for those of future generations, making sure that there is no barrier for anyone, young or old, and regardless of physical impairment.
- Do you have fundraising experience and an ability to use your own initiative to bring people behind this vision?
- Do you have an infectious passion for helping the church to reach out and transform people’s lives in Chipping Norton?
- Are you organised and enthusiastic, with sensitive, engaging and persuasive communication skills?
If so, please click on link below to download a Role Description and Application Form
Applications to be returned to: Alastair Ewer, St Mary's Church Office, Church Street, Chipping Norton, OX7 5NT, Telephone: 01608 645668 / 646202. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: noon, Thursday 27th June 2019
Interviews: tbc (w/c 1st July 2019, evening)
Start Date: As soon as possible